Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beating a dead horse


 I am so fucking frustrated... When you don't have a REAL outlet for your bullshit. you feel like chopping necks. I mean yeah, I can talk to people on the phone but I can't REALLY tell them how I feel. I can't REALLY rant online because people get all upset and I end up having to baby them about stuff that wrong with me. Thats some annoying shit. GAYNESS..
Sometimes I just want to run away. It has nothing to do with the people in my life. It is NOT their fault in anyway it's just that some days I wish I could just run and run and reach the ocean and then swim and swim.
One day I will be in the ocean one way or another. Today I just get to be frutrated and daydream about it. I did see some Seagulls in a parking lot not far from here. I wonder how they got so land locked? Perhaps I'll figure out a way to lure them to my yard and I'll have a little piece of the displaced sea here in the form of sea pigeons :D

2 comments:

  1. There are a few giant lakes nearby, those tend to draw them from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm not fucking unknown, goddamnit!! Stupid Google!!

    ReplyDelete