Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So I got this thing....

Today is my 33rd birthday. I have been awake since 3am tossing and turning and finally decided to get up and drink a coke (my favorite drink) since sleeping is futile. I actually look forward to birthdays now. I plan on living for 50 more years HA! FUCK YOU---> cancer! Anyway, I have this gnawing axiety that has nothing to do with age or cancer or my birthday. It, as always is my family...I over the years have tried to wittle them down,cut them off and this past year I have disowned an entire side of them BUT my immediate three (mother,father, brother) are a piece of work. A constant changing mirage of JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.


               So on this day, the day of my 33rd mutha fucking birthday god grant me this: Since you have kept me up all night with worry and wonder over these grown ass people,  please PLEASE let me sleep the sleep of the almost dead this morning (but not quite dead) and please let me wake up and my right leg not hurt. STOP LAUGHING GOD...See kids? God has a sense of humour...

No comments:

Post a Comment