Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meet us Ranters


Thought I would show a time line of the people who write the nonsense on this page. Just a couple of cousins that grew up together in Atlanta and Jacksonville Florida. I know that sounds funny to say we grew up together in different states but we did. It was a weird sibling but not sibling bondy type deal. I am grateful to have. This first pic is the recent us, me mid-breast cancer fight mode and him all Tsgt new boat happy.






                                                                                                           

This pic is from a few years back when my family had just moved back east. My wonderful cousin is the reason my husband decided to join the military and it was a great move. See Shawn you are a role model LOL!





This picture is special, It is from when we were younger and at my grandmother's house. and my baby brother Josh is in the background wearing the reindeer antlers. I miss these days.



When we little we spent A LOT of time at my grandmother's house. These are my two brothers with my cousin in the rocking chair.



And here we are as toddlers. I am so thankful to have had a life long friend. We have been close since I was in diapers and I plan for us to me that way until we are diapers again :D I am lucky to have him when I need him. Love ya dude. Now don't expect anything else mushy from me again for at least a decade LOL

2 comments:

  1. Thats a cool lil walk down memory lane. I dunno what i woulda done without ya. Love ya too. Now that thats out of the way go read my extra special newest blog on your dirtpile nemisis and the extra truthful blog you found about her

    ReplyDelete