Friday, January 11, 2013

Rediculousness

So Ima rant a lil. I live in Air Force housing. Yes there is certain regulations when you live in said housing. Well, sometime last year one of the residents started complaining about other peoples yards. So, housing management, being short manned and such, told this guy to take care of yard inspections. Well, ever since this rat shit human being has been on the biggest pickiest tyrade of base housing as anyone has ever seen. And housing management lets this guy just run wild and doesn't care. Well, noones really made any headway with this guy, and he just continues to write people up for the dumbest shit. Well, hes decided to try and jump on me now for a side table i have on my front porch (and ive had this thing on my front porch for well over two years now.) He states the reg says no interior furniture outside. Ok dude i get it. The military doesnt want people setting up living rooms in front yards (which i have seen a time or two). But my lil side table? Get the fuck outta here. So i emailed him today and immediately (and i seriously mean within like 15 seconds) Hes calling me at my office. O joy let the fun begin. So i ask him to show me the regulations on what DEFINES whats an indoor table and whats an outdoor table. He spews normal pencil pusher garbage about air force regs state and the military housing brochure blah blah. NO FUCKTARD that doesnt answer my question. That just says no indoor furniture outside. What DEFINES indoor furniture. So i ask him "Are you a furniture designer?" well no. "ok so what your saying is a matter of your opinion. Not fact" So he gets all snooty with me cuz obviously hes never had someone call him out quite like this. Tells me to take it to the housing office and let them decide. Fine, Ive decided. Im throwin dueces to base housing. I will not live and pay for a place that lets a yard nazi run wild and let him do whatever he wants. (Ive lived in base housing over 5 years combined in my career and ive always dealt with yard inspections. Ive never had a single writeup on my yard til this guy came along. Ive been wrote up for dumb shit like the past 6 weeks in a row. And when i call him out on a straight fact, he cant back up his answer and gets pissy with me. No thank you. Not now not ever again.) Ok last fact keep in mind this dude does not work for base housing or is no way affiliated with them. He just whined enough to the short staffed office that they said fine you do it, and then let him run loose and wont do anything about it. So in about a month, we're chuckin dueces to base housing and taking our $1317 in housing allowance with us, Will they really care? Na NOT REALLY, But it will make me feel alot better and we'll be much happier. Peace From Da DURTY DURTY

2 comments:

  1. Jeezussss! What a douche! Still with the fucking table! Take it to housing or better yet chuck the god damn table on his yard as you move out lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would dig a giant hole one night and bury it halfway sticking out of the ground in his yard...Don't forget to use Quickrete!!

    ReplyDelete