Thursday, January 10, 2013

I could have boobs one day :o

Cancer took my not very impressive titties away last year. I never really thought much of them. They never got no respect. That was a mistake. As a woman you take for granted how much the world revolves around boobs. Those lumps on your chest actually define your woman-hood to the world as stupid as that sounds. Don't believe me? Just look at the blasted breast cancer slogan "Save the TATAS!" Why are we focused on saving the stupid masses of fat on our chests? Shouldn't it be "save the woman!" ?????

Anyway thats how the world works. There is no point in trying to change the fact that men love tits and women are obsessed with having the biggest set they can achieve be it through a good bra or surgery.

I have NO boobs. Just skin and ribs. I have less on my chest than any man walking around. I don't even have nipples. Just two long scars across my chest. I was told I wasn't going to be able to get reconstruction due to a number of factors so I have tried to accept that this is my new body. It is harder than you think to find clothes for a grown woman that has the chest of a six year old. I have adjusted pretty well I think and the fact I'm kinda a in the closet hippy type helps :) flowy dresses are forgiving.

Well today I met with my new surgeon again and he told me he knows an excellent plastic surgeon that, he thinks can MAYBE give me boobs.. He said it would be a process and YES it would be painful. He thinks I should wait until next year to make sure there is no recurrence and that my swelling stops occuring ect... Also I still need time to think about it. This is a big thing for me since I really hate surgery :/ and this would take more than one. I am just a bit excited to at least have the option though.

Anyway I have time to think about it and maybe by the time I live on the beach I'll look like a woman again.. MAYBE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment