Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WInter weather in North Texas...

I am finding out that the weather here in Texas is a bitch of a mistress. None of the good nature of the south east with it's 70 degree decembers and early springs, this beast loves to have 20 degree days with 30mph winds >:/ I am chilled to the bone and house bound. The chickens don't seem to mind it, happily clucking and scratching in the tundra...

One of the dudes that work with my husband told him February is the coldest so I am stupid un-amused with the idea of another couple months of this shit. I now know I would NEVER make it in Alaska, YOU HERE ME AIRFORCE?????  I am not a winter person and this sucks... Ahhhh good thing I have a good imagination and I can day dream about my next place on earth. Three and half more years and the beaches bitches :D   (Once again AF willing lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment