Sunday, January 6, 2013

Starting over

I'm starting this blog over because I failed to keep up with it last time and because I didn't really have anything to say that was particularly interesting (not that, thats changed but whatever) Mostly because sometimes I really feel like bitching and I'm sure the people on fb are pretty tired of hearing it.


A lot of things have changed in my life over the last year. We have moved from South Carolina to Texas, I became a dreaded cancer patient, my kids have all taken the giant and always mind numbingly lame leap into teenagedom, and I discovered that once again it is a mistake to trust people because people are Assholes. Unadultered ASSHOLES.... and I STARTED KEEPING CHICKENS FULL TIME:o No more foster chickens for me.

I will get more into how much it sucks to have cancer, three obnoxiously teenish boys, be surrounded by awful people who are the bottom of the shit barrel of "friends" and making a move halfway across country later. For now I just wanna bitch about the fact that I discovered that I'm probably harboring yet another rooster among my flock... I already knew that I had two (Little banty Rooster Cotton and my giant copper marans rooster Cogburn) I was pretty sure I also had a barred rock cockerel but I wasn't certain because he isn't crowing yet. Now I was looking at his sister and I'm pretty sure shes a he >:/ SO  it looks like I'll be craiglisting not one but two of my birds soon. The bright side of of my bird day was that I am now getting fertile eggs so I just have to make an incubator and I can hatch my own chicks.


Looks like my flock is all roostered up, oh well at least we still take amazing pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment